The Children's Ministry at First Baptist Church exists to educate children in Biblical Truth through a partnership between parents, church members, and church staff. Through this partnership, we will reach others for Christ.
The "Big 5" foundations of our ministry are:
1. Establishing a firm foundation of Biblical Truth.
2. Understanding and sharing the Gospel.
3. Equipping parents as primary disciple makers of their children.
4. Serving the surrounding community through outreach.
5. Partipating in the church body.
Sunday Morning: 9:45 - 10:45 a.m.
Each Sunday morning, we offer Bible Study for children. Babies thru 3 years of age meet in the Nursery and children 4 years of age thru 5th grade meet upstairs in our Children's Department. Sunday School is a time for your children to dive deep into God's Word and learn of the Character of God and what that means for us as sinners and Christ followers.
Wednesday Evening: 6:15 - 7:00 p.m.
Our Wednesday night programming has two components: Kid's Choir and Bible Study. A portion of the time is spent worshiping through song and a portion of our time is spent worshiping through Bible Study, Scripture Memory, and Games. The topics to be discussed are as follows:
- The Beginning: Who is God?
- The Truth: What is the Bible?
- The Life: Living it out.
- The Call: The people called by God.
- The Way: Who is Jesus?
- The Mission: What are we to tell others?
TeamKid is for children 4 years thru 5th grade.
Thank you so much for your interest in our Children's Ministry! If you have any questions about our different ministries, please don't heasitate to call the church office (806-272-4224). I would love to talk with you!